Trinity Catholic High School
1720 Redman Road
St. Louis, MO 63138
MAIN OFFICE POSITION OPEN at TRINITY CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
Position: Main Office/Administrative Assistant
Job Description: "Trinity Catholic High School is a welcoming and caring community." This Main Office staff member is a professional with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. This person provides the first impression of Trinity to all persons who come to our campus or contact us via email, telephone and other forms of communication. Additionally, this staff member works to ensure that communication within the school - across administration, faculty, and other staff members - is fluid and serves the overall benefit of the school community.
To Apply: APPLICATIONS DUE by MAY 27th, 2016
- Review the expectations, requirements, and responsibilities of the position.
- Complete the TCHS EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
- Submit resume along with the application to Sr. Karl Mary Winkelmann, SSND before May 27th, 2016.
- Applications and Resumes can be sent:
- electronically to email@example.com
- by mail to Trinity Catholic High School c/o Sr. Karl Mary Winkelman, SSND
- via fax to 314-741-1335
- Main Office open Mon.-Fr. from 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Expectations & Requirements:
- Ability to be effective and inviting when communicating with coworkers, colleagues and community members.
- Experience using computer-based software and programs, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and Pages.
- Ability to operate on Apple and Macintosh systems, with ability to utilize Macintosh computers, applications and software.
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer programs and software as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities at one time while maintaining a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Coordinate schedules, organize materials and resources needed for school related operations and events.
- Gather important information necessary to produce and publish the monthly school newsletter.
- Experience in school or parish office operations/occupations is preferred but not required.
- Applications are welcome from all who are interested. Submitting an application does not guarantee an interview for the position.