Dan Grumich - Athletic Director
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- On-Air Talent – WINU Radio in Highland, Illinois – 1988-1992
- News/Sports Reporter – Suburban Journal Newspapers – 1992-2002
- Director of Advancement - Trinity Catholic High School – 2002-2015
- Athletic Director – Trinity Catholic High School – currently
Sacred Heart in Florissant
I am a sports fan. Even though athletics and coaching are the focus of my professional life I also love to watch sports and follow my favorite teams in my free time.
ESPN Sports Center
What is the one thing you couldn’t teach without?
I couldn’t do what I do and put in the time I do without the tremendous love and support of my wife, Mary Pat, and my two sons, Danny and Connor, and my daughter, Abby. I sacrifice a lot of time with them to do what I do and they are supportive and understanding.
What is your favorite thing about your career?
The thing I most enjoy about working in a high school is the interaction on a daily basis with the young people in our school. They keep me young and energized. The students are the main reason I love going to work each morning.
If you weren’t a teacher, what would you do?
Probably work in the communications field or in the media.
What is one of your life goals?
One of my life’s goals was to have a family and a career I love. I am fortunate to say I am