- Architectural Drafting and Design I
- Architectural Drafting and Design II (Includes architectural model building)
- Mechanical Drawing I
- Mechanical Drawing II (Includes trebuchet design, function and building of a working model)
*Note that a semester course in Robotics and a year long course in the Fundamentals of Engineering focusing on extensive engineering project work will be offered next year.
- All courses are taught on iMacs using AutoCAD LT software.
- All students in the department have the opportunity to compete in truss bridge competitions, trebuchet competitions and an aerodynamics oriented glider competition.
- Student CAD drawings in all classes can be entered in the District and State Technical Association contests.
- Robotics is available to any student who has the interest and capability of building a working robot and learning basic programming to compete with other schools.
- A New York City architectural tour and study of historic and prominent buildings and structures is available to students in Architecture II.
- Additional STEM engineering projects can be introduced according to student interest.