Beth Clark - P.E. & Health Teacher
Bachelor in Science of Education K-12
- Formed & lead “PreK Round Table” with local Catholic school teachers
- Nominated for Excellence in Education Award
- CPR & First Aid (AED inclusive) Certification
- NASP Basic Archery Instructor
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
An American Bulldog (Bailey) &
a Bearded Dragon (Stevie)
Fitbit and Pinterest
What is the one thing you couldn’t teach without?
A strong voice, abundance of energy & a sense of humor
What is your favorite thing about your career?
I love working with students while sharing my passion for fitness and nutrition.
If you weren’t a teacher, what would you do?
Which teacher had the greatest impact on you?
My P.E. teacher in 8th grade. We did not get along very well and she was very closed minded and negative. She became the model for what I didn’t want to be!
What is your favorite vacation spot or where you dream of vacationing?