New iPads are in and being distributed to in-person students Tuesday (9/8) and will be available Wednesday (9/9) from 7:30-8:30 am and 2:00-3:00 pm for "drive-by" pickup for virtual only students.
New iPads will only be distributed once ALL temporary tech has been returned. You should have received a personalized email from Mrs. Kennedy last week with a list of what should be returned.
Important Info about your new iPad:
- Put your iPad in the accompanying case. A case is required AT ALL TIMES on your iPad.
- Refer to your included password sheet for your default iPad passcode.
- To be ready for class, you'll need to sign in to your accounts.
- Start with adding your Email account. Settings --> Passwords & Accounts --> Add Account --> Google (use your trinitycatholichigh.org address to login).
- Then head to Google Classroom and login (use your trinitycatholichigh.org address to login).
- Lastly, open Google Meet (use your trinitycatholichigh.ortg address to login). Make sure to allow access to your Mic and Camera.
- AT HOME: You will need to join your home Wifi.
- Sign in to Skyward.
- Use the Postal Code feature and enter 63138 to find Trinity High School.
- Use your Skyward account username and the default password found on your password sheet.
- You can set the passcode to whatever you like - there is a space provided on your password sheet to record it for future reference.
- If you need password assistance, contact the office.
- Setup any additional features like Siri and Touch ID in the Settings.
- You are already logged in to your Apple ID. The info for this account is at the bottom of your password sheet. You most likely will not need this info, but I've provided it for your information.
- For more information about our iPad program, Learning Management System (Google Classroom), and Student Information System (Skyward), please see the link below.
NOTE: Your default password is listed on your password sheet. Some of you may have changed your default password, so this may no longer be an accurate password.
NOTE: If you have 2-factor set up with a parent's phone, you will need to be with them when you are logging into your accounts.
If you need assistance with securing a hotspot for your home for temporary Wifi connection during virtual learning, please contact Mrs. Kennedy at email@example.com.
Information on our Learning Management and Gradebook Systems including how to login and basic functions of each.
A STUDENT MUST BE FULLY REGISTERED WITH ALL FEES PAID AND RETURN ALL TEMPORARY TECH IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THEIR NEW DEVICE.
- Registration completed and $250 registration fee paid
- A FACTS account created
- Scholarship Applications completed
- Signed Tuition Contract
Contact the office ASAP if you are unsure if you qualify.